Blackened Shrimp With Onions and Tomatoes
Good with whole wheat rotini
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 onion, halved and sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Mix dry spices and add to plastic ziplock bag.
- Add shrimp to bag and mix with spices.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Push onions to the outside of the skillet, add garlic and sautee until tender.
- Add wine and cook for for two minutes.
- Add shrimp and sautee until cooked.
- Add tomatoes and cook until warm.
- Serve over pasta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
FANTASTIC for me!<br/>Healthy, delicious recipe!<br/>Let's close our eyes and let's pretend the finely diced lettuce is pasta for today!<br/>Spritzed with balsamic vinegar, this recipe REALLY made my day!<br/>I picked this for the PAC Event and am so glad and happy I did do!<br/>Thanks also as have made many blackened prawn recipes but not anything like today! WHOO HOO!Reply