Bisquick Hearty Breakfast Muffins
photo by Staten Island Slovak
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup shredded pared carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded pared apple
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, oil, and egg slightly in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Fill muffins cups about 1/2 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until goldne brown, cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! My name is Terri. I have been happily married for 28 years to Jim. We have 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy. I have a grandaughter, Delilah. She is 18 months old. We live in a rural area. We are animal lovers. We have 8 dogs, 6 cats, 2 rabbits and we have lots of ducks and geese. I love to cook and love to try new recipes. My favorite cookbook is an old Betty Crocker Cookbook that I have had before I was married. I like to sew, crochet and to do crafts. I am a 4-H Club Leader and I have a great group of kids this year. They keep me very busy and I wouldn't have it any other way. We do 3 fairs in the area. I also like to go to auctions, yard sales and I am always buying items from the kids that they are selling to raise money for school, church or a youth group. <img src="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/Acadia/Banners/CoffeeTeaSwap3.jpg"> <img src="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/Acadia/Banners/CoffeeTeaSwap2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/Acadia/Banners/CoffeeTeaSwap2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/vjuhl/MEPcookathon.jpg"> imghttp://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/luecke/i-recommend-participant.jpg <img src="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/Acadia/Banners/CoffeeTeaSwap2-1.jpg"> [img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/luecke/i-recommend-participant.jpg[/img]