Bishop's Chocolate Pie
photo by Tona C.
- Ready In:
- Beat pudding and milk together until it is smooth and begins to thicken.
- Add ice cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour evenly divided into pie crusts.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip and sprinkle half the chocolate chips on each pie.
- Refrigerate until serving time or freeze (especially if you plan to take it somewhere). Don't let it set out too long before serving. Cut into 6-8 slices while the filling is still firm.
- VARIATION: Try vanilla pudding with strawberry ice cream; top with Cool Whip, sliced strawberries, and chocolate chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!