Biscuit Cordon Bleu
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 8 rhodes southern-style biscuits or 8 buttermilk biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced ham
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 2 cups grated swiss cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- paprika, to sprinkle
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Combine biscuit pieces, chicken, ham, Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Swiss cheese, green onion and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in a bowl.
- Place mixture in sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375°F 25-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>