Best Ever Spinach Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Baby Spinach, washed
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Toss spinach, onion, tomatoes and avocado in a bowl.
- Add cranberries, nuts and cheese and toss gently.
- Set aside.
- Combine vinegar, honey and soy sauce.
- Using a handmixer, slowly drizzle in oil while mixing well.
- Serve dressing over salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!