Best Ever Low Fat Custard Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (No Fat)
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk (No Fat)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring
- 2 quarts skim milk
- Put eggs, sugar, flour, and part of milk in blender.
- Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Cool and refrigerate until you are ready to churn.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I do not think I have a pet peeve. I think people are different for reasons that are not known to us. We just have to get along. I always look for the good in people and not the things I do not like.