Benihana Seafood Diablo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup sake
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon togarashi pepper
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 12 ounces squid, cleaned and sliced
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 12 ounces scallops
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup green beans or 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower or 1 cup cabbage
- 15 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 (250 g) packages udon noodles, boiled per package directions
- Pour all Diablo sauce ingredients in a pan. Stir the mixture well.
- Put the pan on low heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or flat grill until very hot and stir-fry the seafood for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add udon noodles in the pan and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Put 1/3 cup of water in the pan and cover it with a lid. Steam the noodles for a few minutes. Take the lid off and add diablo sauce.
- Stir the noodles well and fry them for a few minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!