Beef Tenderloin With Mustard-Tarragon Cream Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve with quartered red potatoes tossed with olive oil, minced garlic, pepper, and salt, and cooked covered in the microwave for about 15 minutes.
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 24 ounces beef tenderloin, 4 oz each, trimmed, 1-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- fresh tarragon, sprigs
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add dry white wine, sugar, and Dijon mustard to pan; bring to a boil 1 minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and chopped tarragon. Spoon sauce over warm steaks. Garnish with tarragon sprigs, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION