photo by mickeydownunder
- Ready In:
- Stretch a piece of plastic wrap over a chopping board; lay the steaks on top of plastic wrap; put another piece of plastic wrap on top. Use a rolling pin to bash the steaks until they are really flat and thin.
- Mix the flour and paprika with some salt and pepper on a plate.
- Put the egg and breadcrumbs on two separate plates.
- Dip the steaks in the flour first, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook one of the schnitzels for about 1 minute on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and crispy.
- Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the other schnitzels.
- Serve with lemon wedges, salad and coleslaw.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)