Bean and Cheese Ravioli
- Ready In:
- 1 package cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 ounce) jar chunky vegetable pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain, and keep warm.
- Combine sauce with beans in a deep skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Place ravioli on a plate and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!