Bavarian Beef Roast With Gravy
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- Spray a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.Place beef roast in slow cooker.
- In small bowl, mix mustard, horseradish sauce and gravy mix. Spread mixture over roast. Pour beer around roast.
- Cover. Cook on low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
- Remove roast to serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- In 2 quart sauce pan mix water and flour until smooth. Pour cooking juices from slowcooker into sauce pan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chives.
- Slice beef; serve with gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!