Basic Cheesy Chicken Pita
- Ready In:
- 1 pita bread, pocket
- shredded fat-free cheddar cheese (kraft makes a great one)
- fat-free cottage cheese
- shredded cooked chicken breast (low fat)
- Begin with a spoonful or two of cottage cheese.
- Place in pita pocket.
- Then top with chicken, then cheddar.
- Set pita on paper plate and microwave until cheese is melted or pita is desired warmth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a twenty-something girl who loves eating, and making it as healthy as possible. But if you are looking to lose weight don't forget to excercise as well as eating well :) I love to bake, cook, and come up with quick and easy things. And since I'm a poor college kid, most of the ideas I have work well in low budgets. I'm also really big on traveling, and will try almost anything that sounds unusual. I'm a swing dancer and a runner and...did I mention that I love baking?