Cheesy Chicken Curry Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cooked chicken breasts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup white onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- salt and pepper, enough for the whole dish
- Mix the chicken, soup, milk, 3 cups shredded cheese, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper; stir well. Let sit to absorb curry flavor if desired.
- Add the cooked egg noodles. Mix together and pour into greased 9x13 dish.
- Top with sliced black olives and the rest of the shredded cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 350°F Continue cooking until cheese is melted and browned. Let rest for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved this!I can not think of anything any easier than using ine of my favorite shortcuts.Canned chicken!I love the fact that it has tons of cheese in it.I added a can of corn,black beans,and some broccoli!It turned out so good!Next time I hope that I can find the whole wheat noodles that I usually use!I will make this one alot more!!
loved this dish!!! i mean loved it! awesome comfort food! i took your advice and added some crumbled bacon, about 1/2 lbs. i cut recipe in half since it's just dh and i. i used a 2 quart casserole dish. i added some serrano peppers for extra heat and garlic since we love it so much! i used about 2 tablespoons of curry...next time i might use more! we love everything really really spicy!! thanks dave-a-flav for this comforting, tasty keeper!!! will add to my collection and make often!! thanks again. made for PAC contest, fall '07.