Cheesy Chicken Pitas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are perfect for a lunchbox! Good and good for you!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup bell pepper, strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, cut in half
- 4 slices cheese, cut in half diagonally
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Toss peppers and onions together in bowl. Set aside.
- Spray small frying pan with non-stick cooking spray, cook garlic and chicken strips until thoroughly heated.
- For each pita half, fill with layer of chicken, 2 slices of cheese and 1/4 cup pepper mixture. Cover loosely.
- Microwave on High 30 seconds or until cheese is slightly melted. Add lettuce, serve with sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION