Banoffee Sandwich Cookies
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 24 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 large banana, sliced into at least 12 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces, sauce plus extra to drizzle (as thick as you can find) (optional)
- Spoon 1tsp of toffee onto the bottom of 12 cookies, spread to level, but leave a gap around the edge.
- Place slices of banana over the toffee, if your banana is big enough, you'll only need 1 slice per cookie, if not put a couple of slices on to cover the cookie.
- Take one of your plain cookies and sandwich together with the banana covered one; repeat until you have 12 sandwich cookies.
- Drizzle some extra toffee sauce on the top and dig in!
- Due to the fresh banana in this recipe, the sandwich cookies are best eaten the same day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!