Banana Nut Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted or 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup coconut, flaked, toasted
- 2⁄3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Combine bananas and lemon juice; set mixture aside.
- Cream softened butter at medium speed of an electric mixer; add powdered sugar and milk, mixing well.
- Add banana mixture, beating until fluffy.
- Stir in toasted coconut and chopped pecans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!