Banana Nut Bread
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
- Add flour that has been sifted with baking soda and baking powder.
- Add nuts.
- Bake in greased/floured loaf pan for 1 hour.
- Let cool, transfer to a serving plate and slice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes and impress my friends. I also enjoy hosting luncheons for no reason at all. Gardening is also a passion of mine, however in Michigan I have to find something else to do in the winter months. I recently took up scrapbooking to fill that time.