- Ready In:
30 mini muffins
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas with potato masher or fork.
- Add oil, egg, and sugar to bananas. Stir gently to combine.
- Add baking mix to banana mixture, stirring only until dry ingredient is incorporated. (Do not overmix).
- Fill each muffin tin slot 2/3 full with batter. (Fill empty slots with water to protect your pan).
- Top each muffin with a bit of turbinado sugar (adds something special!).
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool 1-2 minutes, and remove from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Sugar Land, Texas. I love to try new recipes. My husband jokes that if he likes something, I never make it again for 6 months! My children are very picky, but do have their favorites that I try to include in our menu more often than every 6 months.