Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
This recipe is a combination of my mom's recipe and my own. My mom calls it "The Worry Bread". My mom believes that banana bread has all the right stuff in it for those stressful times.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup mashed banana (3 bananas)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg (med. size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I use sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Mix mashed bananas, oil and sugar, then add egg and vanilla.
- Sift together salt, baking soda, and flour in seperate bowl.
- Slowly combine flour mixture with banana mixture until well blended, add chocolate chips.
- Pour into large loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in middle comes out clean (check at 50 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation