photo by Catherine R.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add eggs and stir with fork till mixed.
- Add and mix in sugar.
- Add Bisquick slowly and stir.
- The mixture will be slightly lumpy.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of glass-loaf dish.
- Pour mixture in loaf dish and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on oven Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean and top is golden brown and splitting down middle.
- Serve warm with butter or regular and/or flavoured cream cheeses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
made this for my husband who is in love with banana bread and he fell in love with this recipe! Added 1/2 cup of brown sugar to the mix and sprinkled some on top. Also let it sit out before cooking for 20 minutes. Fed some to my best friend and they instintly called for the recipe. HUGE hit in my house!
I made this last week and forgot to rate it.<br/>I love how simple this recipe is! I had all the ingredients at home (which rarely happens), and it was quick and easy to make.<br/>It smelled heavenly while it baked and was tasty and moist, yet light.<br/>I have to go buy more bananas so I can make this again.