Balsamic Marinated Tomatoes
photo by KPD123
- Ready In:
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- salt, pinch (to taste)
- cracked black pepper, pinch (to taste)
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Combine all ingredients, tossing gently to coat.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!