Balsamic Herb Rubbed Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from Kosher By Design. Prep time includes marinating time. This can also be prepared on a grill.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 30mins
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 frying chickens, cut into serving pieces
- Combine basil, parsley, rosemary, thyme, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and red pepper flakes in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture forms a coarse paste.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan.
- Rub paste all over chicken pieces; try to cover all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake until chicken is cooked and skin is crisp, about 1 1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION