photo by Lauren F.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups ziti pasta
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided (about 28oz. jar)
- 1 3⁄4 cups ricotta cheese (150z.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cook pasta according to directions (I cook it al dente).
- Drain pasta.
- In a large bowl, stir together pasta, 1-1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parsley oregano, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish, spoon in pasta mixture.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly* Make ahead directions: Prepare recipe as directed but do not bake.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then foil.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap and replace foil.
- Bake as directed above.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to my best friend and we just bought our first house! No kids but we have 2 little dogs that we think the world of. I was born in California and although I have been on the East Coast for most of my life I am still displaced! I love the beach and hate the cold! In our free time we love to go to the beach or the mountains and hike or intertube down the lazy Shenendoah River. It is so beautiful there! I have loved to cook all of my life and will read cookbooks like they are novels! Participation & Awards: These are some of the fun games and clubs here at Zaar. <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/berriesblinkie.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/World%20Tour/ZWT2.gif"> <img src="http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/akplongmeadow/ZWT3b.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">