Baked Ravioli Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb frozen ravioli (any type you like)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut into small patties
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and stir gently until the water returns to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain the ravioli well and return to the pot with the butter.
- Stir gently to coat.
- Lay the ravioli out on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Top each ravioli with a small amount of sauce and a sprinkling of cheese. Put into the oven for 10-15 minutes until they begin to crisp and brown slightly at the edges.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!