Baked Key Lime Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 cup nellie & joe's key west lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- Place all ingredients, except chicken, in food processor or blender. Cover and process until ingredients are combined.
- Pour marinade over chicken and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Drain and reserve marinade. Bake chicken pieces for 1 hour and 25 minutes, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a preschool teacher in Florida, here since marrying my hubby in Sept of '04. I have a stepdaughter. No kiddos of our own unless you count those with fur :-) We have 2 cats and 2 dogs who think they are cats. We are inovoled with our church and with our local American Legion post, where I cook breakfast once a month for the community, so I am always looking for new and fun breakfast/brunch ideas.