Baked Flounder Parmesan
- Ready In:
- 4 flounder fillets, approx 2 lbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Lay out fish fillets, in single layer, in greased baking dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine garlic, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, basil, oregano and parsley. Mix together well.
- Add melted butter and olive oil to crumb mixture and combine well. It will become mealy.
- Sprinkle crumbs all on top of each fish fillet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until fish is cooked and topping is golden in color.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation