Pineapple Ginger Beer Floats
photo by Chef floWer
- Ready In:
- 1 pint pineapple sorbet
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles ginger beer, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, to top
- Scoop 1/2 cup of pineapple sorbet into each of 4 tall glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup of pineapple juice to each glass.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of ginger beer into each glass.
- Top each drink with 1/4 can of crushed pineapple.
- Serve immediately with long straws.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.