Baked Catalina Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this many years ago in a Kraft handout. Quick, easy and best of all...Delicious
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 5 lbs chicken pieces (wings, legs, thighs)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Divide chicken pieces evenly between 2 (13x9-inch) baking dishes.
- Mix cranberry sauce, dressing and soup mix. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180°F).
- Serve this tangy chicken with steamed vegetables and whole wheat rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION