Catalina Chicken Wings (Or Pieces)
This is an adopted recipe, simple and tasty. for OAMC freeze after step 3. Thaw overnight and then cook as directed.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle catalina French dressing, I use $notetemplate1$
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 dozen chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed (2 1/2 lbs, or your favourite chicken pieces breasts, thighs or quarters)
- Combine dressing, soy sauce and ginger.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place wings on broiler pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION