BAked Anna Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a nice change of pace for fixing potatoes. Take them to a dinner party. Everyone will love them. Very attractive and classy.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 idaho baking potatoes, peeled
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Partially slice potatoes, cutting 3/4 of the way through and in 1/8 inch slices.
- (Like a fan) Place onion in baking dish which you have sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add broth.
- Place potatoes on onion and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Bake, covered, at 375*F for 1 hour; remove cover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION