Bacon N' Ranch Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 cups ranch dressing (any you prefer)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package bacon, pieces
- Mix all ingredients in bowl & cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. (It tastes better the longer it sets.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was fabulous right after being made so I can only imagine how good it will be after chilling! I used Recipe #419455 for the ranch and low fat sour cream. For the bacon, I used the refrigerated pre-cooked slices (a 1.9 oz pkg for a half recipe), which I chopped with my kitchen shears. Served with flatbread crisp crackers. Thanks for sharing!