Bacon and Noodles
photo by QueenJellyBean
- Ready In:
- 15 slices bacon
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry the bacon until it's crispy, drain on paper towels and crumble.
- Cook egg noodles as directed on package, drain and toss with the 2 tablespoons butter.
- In a 2 quart casserole layer as follows: 1/4 of the noodles, 1/4 of the sour cream, 1/4 of the cheddar cheese, 1/4 of the bacon and 1/4 of the onion.
- Repeat these layers 3 more times.
- Bake the casserole in preheated oven, uncovered for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Kansas with my hubby and our two beautiful babies. The one thing I told my husband when we got together was he could not be a picky eater and he has to do the dishes!! :) I figured I should change this because it said I work at home and I recently got a job at a fabulous salon/spa. I am skin care specialist (Esthetician) there, and I love it. My hours are flexible so I still get to spend plenty of time with my kiddo's and of course on recipezaar every chance I get! I grew up with a mother that doesn't like to cook so I basically learned how to cook on my own when I was out of the house :) I didn't know I would like to do it so much! Oh, and "Red Chef Mama" is because I have all red in my kitchen (towels, plates, untensils, you name it) and of course I'm a mom! :) <img src="http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Hebe-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">