Bacon and Mashed Potato Sandwich
- Ready In:
- Toast bread. Fry bacon until crisp.
- Chop roughly and add to mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Loosely mix to a batter like consistency.
- Place two slices of turkey on each piece of toast and spread bacon mixture over the top.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese over each and broil until the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Lets see, I spend alot of my time watching the Food Network ;-), and I love to read fantasy novels. I've been heavily into Lord of the Rings since long before they had even thought of making a major movie trilogy of it, and I absolutely love Harry Potter and Star Wars.