Bacalao a La Vizcaina
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, in slices
- 3 medium potatoes, in slices
- 1 (4 ounce) can goya pimientos
- 4 tablespoons goya capers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope goya sazon seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can goya tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 cup goya cooking wine
- 2 lbs cod
- 1 cup white wine
- Heat oil and sauté potatoes with onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; simmer 20 minutes until the water has partially evaporated to thicken mix (giving it a stew like appearance).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"