Avocado & Feta Omelet
- Ready In:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Mix the egg whites and paprika together; pour mixture into pan.
- After one minute, place the basil leaves over the egg whites.
- Once the egg whites start to form, spread out the sliced avocado on top and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Let cook for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Fold half of omelet over and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!