My friend passed this recipe on to me.... whenever she brings it to our get togethers it goes really fast! If you are taking this with you to a party you can keep the dressing in a separate container and mix it into your salad right before serving.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package Coleslaw
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, oriental flavor
- 3 scallions
- 1 (2 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package of the ramen seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sautee almonds and sesame seeds until lightly brown.
- Place first 5 ingredients in bowl, breaking up ramen noodles. Set aside. Reserve seasoning packet for dressing.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Toss salad with dressing just before serving.