Artichoke Potato Gratin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 36mins
- 3 cups grated gruyere cheese (or other cheese of your choice)
- 2 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 1/2 cups cream
- 2 lbs thinly sliced yukon gold potatoes (~4 large potatoes)
- 8 ounces jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- In medium-large pan, add half & half, thyme, salt and pepper; bring to a simmer.
- Add sliced potatoes and simmer 10 more minutes.
- Add artichokes, bring back to a simmer, and pour entire mixture into 9x13 baking dish. Top evenly with cheese.
- bake 45-55 minutes until top is golden and gratin is bubbling.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes to set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!