This is a typical rice and chicken dish in Spain, though every family has its own recipe. It is great for company, served with a salad. Though there are a lot of ingredients, this is easy to put together.
1. Take skin off thighs and breast portions. Leave skin on drumsticks and wings.
2. Put oil and onion in a large, deep skillet (like a chicken fryer) or dutch oven, over medium heat. Add chicken and saute 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and bell peppers, saute 3 minutes more.
3. Add everything else except garnishes. Bring heat to medium-high, stir and bring to a boil.
4. When it reaches a boil, cover and reduce heat to a high simmer. Cook approximately 35-40 minutes. It will still look slightly wet. Turn off flame and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with hard boiled eggs cut into 8 wedges each and parsley sprinkled over all.