- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon arabic coffee
- 2 tablespoons cardamoms, roughly ground
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron (optional)
- warm coffee on low heat.
- add water and bring to boil 3-4 minutes
- remove from heat and allow coffee to settle.
- add cardamom and saffron.
- bring to boil once again, simmer 20 minutes
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What an awesome cup of coffee. I love saffron and cardamom, this coffee was tailor made for me, quick and easy to make with terrific results. Thick, rich, fragrant, spicy coffee yummy. If you close your eyes while sipping this treat you may feel like you are in an exotic location. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe that I will enjoy again and again. Made for NA/ME Fun In the Sun 2013.
This is so good!, I personally think that the exquisite flavor comes from the middle eastern coffee. It's so rich and deep flavored without any bitterness at all and the cardamom is wonderful. I'm sorry that I had to skip the saffron but I don't have any. Made for the Comfort Cafe, July,09 but I'll surely be making this again and again!