Apple Walnut Oatmeal
A quick & healthy way to start the day. You must love apple! I always add extra walnuts because I love them and sometimes a little milk over the top.
- Ready In:
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 2 1⁄3 cups apple juice
- 1 1⁄3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine apple, apple juice, oats, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts, honey and vanilla.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation