Apple Pie Filling
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Super easy and delicious! My family enjoys this particular apple pie filling and taste great with a slice of bread too instead of in a pie.
- Ready In:
- 4 apples
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or more)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Peel core and slice/dice apples.
- Melt butter and cinnamon.
- Add apples sugar and 5 tbsp water.
- Cover and let it cook for awhile.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Mix well.
- Gradually combine cornstarch mixture into apple mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Cover and stir.
- When apples are soft enough, let it cool.
- Able to store up to 1-2 weeks imo if kept in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION