Apple Cinnamon Bites
photo by Kelly0412
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dried apple
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds, ground
- 1 3⁄4 cups almonds, ground
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- cinnamon, to taste
- Grind up almonds in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Finely chop dried apples in blender or food processor.
- Mix apples, almonds, ground flaxseed, honey, peanut butter, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Freeze overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!