Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk the mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and chopped parsley together in a bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Adjust the seasonings to taste.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
Join The Conversation