Garlic French Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan boil the garlic in 2 inches water for 15 minutes, or until it is tender, and drain it.
- In a bowl mash the garlic to a paste and whisk in the cream, the mustard, the lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste, whisking until the mixture is thickened slightly.
- Add the oil, drop by drop, whisking, and whisk the vinaigrette until it is emulsified.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!