Anti Cold and Flu Soup
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons light sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 cup alphabet pasta (or other tiny pasta)
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat.
- Saute carrot, celery, and onion until tender.
- Add stock, garlic and ginger, bring to boil, and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Add pasta, return to boil, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or as long as directed on pasta box.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!