Angel Food Delight (Or Sex in a Pan)
photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (113 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 chocolate candy bars (krispy crunch or coffee crisp)
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua (or Bavarian Cream Alcohol or something similiar) (optional)
- 1 ounce semisweet baking chocolate, melted (optional)
- Cut cake into cubes and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, squeezing cake together to fit into one layer. Drizzle the alcohol over the cake, if using.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as directed on the package using 2 cups milk. Pour the pudding evenly over the cake.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until firm peaks are formed, do not overbeat. Spread the whipped cream evenly over the pudding.
- Crush the candy bars between wax paper using a rolling pin. Cover the whipped cream completely with the crushed chocolate bars. Drizzle melted chocolate using a spoon over the topping in a criss cross pattern.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!