- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- In large nonstick stew pot on med high heat cook and stir ground beef, onion and butter until onion is tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms.
- Cook for 5 mins stirring constantly then remove from heat.
- Stir in soup return to low heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or rice as gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!