Amazing Crock Pot White Chili W/ Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced (or (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover, cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and serve!
Join The Conversation