Almond & Lemon Crusted Fish
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cod, or, Halibut in 4 portions
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon zest, almonds, dill, 1 T oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place fish on the prepared baking sheet and spread each portion with 1t mustard. Divide the almond mixture among the portions, pressing it onto the mustard.
- Bake the fish until opaque in the center, about 7-9 minutes, depending on thickness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a happily married mother of two and I own a jewelry and accessory business. My husband and I were vegan for six years, we now eat poultry and fish. My husband is a personal trainer and competitive bodybuilder, so it's very important that we eat healthy... too bad I have such a sweet-tooth!