Air Fried "BELTCH" Sandwich (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Toma
photo by Tom G
- Ready In:
- 2 buns (Brownberry everything sandwich thins)
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 slices , the cheese of your choice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 sprays butter-flavored cooking spray
- Cook bacon in a skillet to desired crispyness.
- Spray outside of sandwich thins with cooking soray.
- Place sandwich thins in air fryer and cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Cook eggs in clean skillet using a paper towel to transfer some of the bacon grease from the bacon skillet to the egg skillet.
- Separate the tops of the sandwich thins and place the cheese on the bottoms, then the bacon, then the egg, place the top next to the assembled bottom in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer until cheese melts.
- Remove from the basket and top with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Spread mayo on the inside of the tops put them onto the bottom assembly and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!